Calendar and upcoming events
Links to the 3 basic screening programs of the Czech Republic:
The department of compounding is responsible for:
1) componuding, i.e. individually prepared drugs for particular wards with respect to particular needs of a patient or treatment. E.g. Ointments to treat skin affected by radiation, laxative solutions administered prior to colonoscopy or surgery, marking colours, special disinfectants, diagnostic gels, etc.
2) ordering and control of active substances and excipients used for this compounding.
3) compounding according to prescriptions
4) order and supply of laboratory chemicals and diagnostics for some departments (laboratory medicine, pathology, etc).
5) control and distrubution of purified water prepared in the pharmacy.more »
Compounding has not lost its function in the treatment, if it is really individualized for particular patient, it can help. Of course, efficient active substances or their evidence based combinations have to be used, in right strengths and compounded correctly in suitable dosage forms.
Where to find us
Ve 3. poschodí Švejdova pavilonu