Become a volunteer or make a donation and help others.
1How to make a donation
We accept cash and noncash donations. By making a donation, you agree with the Donation Terms.
If you have any questions about donations, please do not hesitate to contact the Legal Department.Mgr. Radek Halouzka
T +420 543 134 123
How to tax your donation →
Natural persons (see Section 15 ( 1 ) of Act No. 586/1992, on Income Taxes, as amended):
- The value of a donation you made to the MMCI for medical purposes can be deducted from the income tax base of natural persons.
- However, a total value of all donations in the tax period must exceed 2% of the tax base or be at least CZK 1000.
- In total, a maximum of 15% of the tax base may be deducted.
Legal persons (see Section 20 ( 8 ) of Act No. 586/1992, on Income Taxes, as amended):
- The value of a donation you made to the MMCI for medical purposes can be deducted from the income tax base of legal persons.
- However, a total value of all donations in the tax period must be at least CZK 2000.
- In case of tangible or intangible assets, cost of gratuitous transactions includes amortized cost of tangible assets or cost of other assets described in accounting records at the most.
- In total, a maximum of 10% of the tax base reduced under Section 34 of the Income Tax Act can be deducted.
- This deduction may not be claimed by public utility taxpayers.
You can make a cash or noncash donation as a natural or legal person and decide which MMCI workplace you are going to support.
In accordance with Act No. 586/1992, on Income Taxes, as amended (Section 15 ( 1 ) for natural persons and section 20 ( 8 ) for legal persons), you can reduce the income tax base by the amount donated.
Payment in cash →
A financial donation can be made at the MMCI cashier’s desk in Masaryk pavilion. Subsequently, you will be issued with an income cash document as a proof of your donation, its amount and purpose.
Cashier’s desk - opening hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 12 PM and 12.30 PM - 14 PM
Payment online →
You can also support the MMCI online by filling in a special form. You will then be redirected to the payment gateway.
Information on noncash payment:
MMCI bank account: 87535621/0710 (account held at the Czech National Bank)
Variable symbol: to be filled in automatically according to the recipient specified by you (inpatient clinic / department / outpatient clinic)
Amount of donation for online payment: CZK 100 – CZK 100 000
After payment, you will be issued with a donation certificate (pdf format).
Payment by bank transfer →
You can also make a cash donation by bank transfer, using a written donation agreement. Available below in Downloads.
Send the completed and signed donation agreement in two copies to:
Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute
Žlutý kopec 7
656 53 Brno
Account number: 87535621/0710 (specified in the agreement)
Variable symbol (VS): 001910.
A copy of the contract signed by the MMCI will be sent to the address specified by you.
Account number: 87535621/0710, VS: 001910
Do you want to make a noncash donation to the MMCI? You can find more information on the Czech website.
You may also be interested in...
Free Cancer Helpline
Monday – Friday from 7.30 AM to 3.00 PMn
(+420)800 222 322